- Seasonal mowing provided on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Lawn is mowed and trimmed; clippings are blown from driveway and sidewalk.
- Lawn is mowed with vacuum collection of clipping for offsite disposal.
- Edge sidewalks, driveways and curbs
- Dethatch, mow and vacuum clippings for off site disposal.
- Aerate-2X per season is recommended.
- On request-1X mowing while you are on vacation or unable to mow.
Fertilizer Programs(Choice of 2 fertilizers)
- Natural fertilizer – 3 applications per season is typical (1X to 5X applications available.)
- This is your best choice for a lush lawn. Twice as much fertilizer is applied as conventional fertilizer. Promotes biological activity in the soil, contributes to a neutral ph. and conforms to non phosphorous requirements. Article available about natural fertilizer.
- Conventional fertilizer – 4 applications of slow release, non phosphorous fertilizer.
Leaf Clean Up
- Spring and fall clean up with removal of leaves and debris, offsite disposal is available.
- Curbside pick up of leaves gathered by the customer.
- Debris and brush clean up and disposal (we have a loader tractor and dump trailer).
Horticulture and Weed Control
- Ornamentals pruned in accordance with the best practice for the species.
- Herbicides/pesticides applied by a licensed applicator to control broadleaf grasses, weeds, and grubs in turf.